Nov 15, 2022
On the latest #unsolicitedresponse show I talk with Jim Hempstead, Managing Director of Moody's Global Project & Infrastructure Finance Group with Moody's Investors Service, about OT Cyber Risk and how this impacts Credit Ratings.
- What Moody's does and what became of the cyber risk effort at Moody's owned Visible...
Oct 5, 2022
Dale Peterson gives his thoughts on the top 3 ICS security stories in Sept 2022, and he gives his wins, fails, and predictions for the month.
Sep 28, 2022
On this episode of the Unsolicited Response show, Dale Peterson is joined by Kevin Morley of the American Water Works Association and Joel Cox of West Yost Associates to talk about ICS security and the Water Sector.
- what makes the water sector unique?
- does this uniqueness lead to early and better use of the...
Sep 14, 2022
Dale Peterson shares his thoughts on SBOMS in OT in three main areas:
1) The S4 SBOM Challenge ... it's three goals and what we hope to learn from it.
2) Near term, now and for the next 2 years, wins for asset owners and SBOMs.
3) What will determine the winners in the SBOM marketplace, early analysis.
Sep 7, 2022
The tables were turned as David Whitehead of SEL interviewed Dale Peterson on Dave's Schweitzer Drive show.
- How Dale got into cybersecurity and the ICS security world
- How has the threat and security posture changed in the last 10 or 20 securities
- Dale's view on the core problem that is not being addressed and the...