Nov 1, 2023
Kelly joins Dale to discuss her new book
Security Chaos Engineering: Sustaining Resilience in Software and
Systems. Kelly points out the second part of the title is the
most descriptive, and she is not a big fan of the Chaos term that
has taken hold.
- A quick description of Security Chaos Engineering
- Is there similarity or overlap with the CCE or CIE
- The value of decision trees
- Her view of checklists of security controls like CISA's
- Lesson 1 - "Start in Nonproduction environments"
- The experiment / scientific method approach and how it can
- The Danger Zone: tight coupling and complex interactions
- How should ICS use Chaos Engineering