Dec 21, 2022
Ralph Langner joins Dale on the Unsolicited Response Show to discuss Asset Management. They begin with the need for more exploration in OT, and more failures. After that they tackle:
- Why Ralph decided to shift his company and focus from consulting / speaking to product
- Is his OT Base, and asset management, a...
Dec 14, 2022
Dino Busalachi of Velta Technology talks to Dale about a 2021 security patch to DCOM that broke a number of ICS systems including Rockwell Automation and Siemens. Microsoft had a registry setting that disabled the patch and the incompatibility problem, but this ability to disable the patch goes away on 14 March 2023.
Nov 15, 2022
On the latest #unsolicitedresponse show I talk with Jim Hempstead, Managing Director of Moody's Global Project & Infrastructure Finance Group with Moody's Investors Service, about OT Cyber Risk and how this impacts Credit Ratings.
- What Moody's does and what became of the cyber risk effort at Moody's owned Visible...
Oct 5, 2022
Dale Peterson gives his thoughts on the top 3 ICS security stories in Sept 2022, and he gives his wins, fails, and predictions for the month.
Sep 28, 2022
On this episode of the Unsolicited Response show, Dale Peterson is joined by Kevin Morley of the American Water Works Association and Joel Cox of West Yost Associates to talk about ICS security and the Water Sector.
- what makes the water sector unique?
- does this uniqueness lead to early and better use of the...